High Temperature Ceramic Adhesives, Coatings & Sealants
We supply a large selection of high temperature ceramic adhesives, coatings and sealants in partnership with Aremco.
Below are our most requested lines, however we welcome any enquiry for other specifications.
High Temperature Ceramic & Graphite Adhesives
- Aremco’s high temperature ceramic and graphite adhesives are unique formulations for bonding, potting and sealing ceramics, composites, graphite, metals, quartz and semiconductors for applications to 3200 ºF (1760 ºC).
High Temperature Coatings for Ceramics, Glass & Quartz
Single part, waterborne, silicon-filled, phosphate-bonded, brown-black coating for glass and quartz to 2000 ºF (1093 ºC). Primarily used for marking ceramic parts and coating automotive headlamps, stadium lighting and quartz vessels for the semiconductor industry. Standard viscosity is 200–400 cP; a higher viscosity coating, 845-HV, in the range of 500–800 cP is available upon request. Additional colours are offered in Jet Black, Cobalt Blue, Light-Gray, Light-Green, Dark-Green, Silver, White.
- Glass-filled adhesive/sealer for use with porous ceramics & refractories up to 816 ºC
- Glass-ceramic filled, white reflective coating for glass & quartz to 816 ºC
High Temperature Thermal Spray Sealants
- Single part, low viscosity, water-dispersed, aluminum phosphate solution for penetrating ultra fine thermal spray applications to 3000 ºF (1650 ºC)
- Single part, alumina-filled, phosphate-bonded, abrasion and corrosion resistant sealer for thermal spray applications to 3000ºF (1650 ºC). Available in the following standard colours of White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange
- Single part, urethane-based, gloss black, low viscosity, room temperature curing, abrasion and corrosion resistant sealer for applications to 400 ºF (204 ºC)
- Two part, novolac-epoxy with exceptional abrasion and corrosion resistance for continuous operations to 300 ºF (150 ºC) and intermittent use to 400 ºF (204 ºC)
- Single part, silicone-based, low viscosity, heat-curable, aluminum-filled sealer offering exceptional moisture resistance to 1100 ºF (593 ºC)
High Temperature Electrical Coatings & Sealants
- Viscous, off-white, electrical insulation paste for circuit breakers, power resistors and solenoids to 1316ºC
- Low viscosity, light gray, electrical insulation coating for high power resistors and rheostats to 1316ºC. Black and green pigments also available
- Transparent silicone sealer with exceptional electrical and moisture resistance to 427ºC. High viscosity (HV) and very high viscosity (VHV) versions available
- Translucent-white, low-viscosity sealer for porous materials to 482ºC
- Low viscosity, white, electrical insulation coating for motor windings to 593ºC
- Low viscosity, green, electrical insulation coating for power resistors to 593ºC
- Silicone-glass-ceramic, gray, low viscosity, scratch resistant coating 482ºC
- Silicone-glass-ceramic, gray, low viscosity, scratch resistant coating 760ºC
- Glass-enamel, gloss-black coating for stainless steel to 538ºC
High Temperature High Emissivity Coatings
- Aremco’s HiE-Coat™ 840-Series line of high emissivity coatings are black-body formulations designed to significantly improve the thermal efficiency of infrared heaters, furnaces, incinerators, and ovens used throughout the appliance, ceramics, chemical processing, metallurgical and refining industries. Natural gas and oil savings in the range of 5–10% are typical using these coatings.
Ultra High Temperature Ceramic Coatings
- Aremco’s Corr-Paint™ CP3015-xx series coatings are silicate-bonded, ceramic and/or metal-filled, aqueous-based systems that provide excellent resistance to thermal shock, oxidation and chemical corrosion, with good colour stability for applications as high as 1500 °F (816 °C).
- These coatings are single-part, fast curing systems that adhere well to carbon and stainless steels, ceramics and refractories. Mainly recommended for interior system protection, several standard colours are provided and custom colours are available upon request.
If you wish to discuss Aremco products please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01827 259250
* All information stated in the brochure is correct at time of issue and subject to change without notice.