Machinable and Dense Ceramics
For when high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required.
AremcoloxTM and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumina-silicates, boron nitride, glass-ceramics,
magnesium oxide and zirconium phosphate. Production capabilities include isostatic and dry pressing, low pressure injection modling, extrusion, slip-casting, and CNC machining.
- Areospace Gas nozzles, thermal insulators, space mirrors, nose cones.
- Automotive Diesel port liners, manifold insulation, catalyst support systems, flow separator housings, regenerator cores, turbine nozzles.
- Electrical Connector housings, heater and resistor supports, stand-offs, instrument and appliance insulators, coil forms, bobbins.
- Electronics Wafer chucks, insulators, vacuum tube structures, microwave housings, arc barriers, x-ray equipment, PVD applications.
- Heat Treating Brazing / carburizing fixtures, induction heating tubes, furnace and tooling insulation, kiln furniture, welding jigs, hot forming dies.
- Metallurgical Molten metal crucibles, nozzles, troughs, liners, transfer rollers, structural parts, filters, thermocouple sheaths, permanent molds.
- Petrochemcial High temperature corrosion and wear resistant components
- Plastics Hot die parts for thermoplastic forming equipment