Aremco Crystalbond™ 509-3A-Clear
Aremco’s Crystalbond™ mounting adhesives are ideal for temporarily mounting a range of materials that require dicing, polishing, and other machining processes. These mounting adhesives exhibit good bond strength and adhere readily to ceramics, glass, metals, and quartz. When processing is complete, these adhesives are removed by re-heating and cleaning with a suitable solvent.
Crystalbond™ 509 Mid-range melting point of 165 ºF (74 ºC). Provides excellent adhesion and minimizes clogging of diamond tools when compared to may waxes. Transparent in thin cross-sections. Soluble in acetone or Aremco’s proprietary Crystalbond™ 509-S Stripper, a low odor, non-flammable, biodegradable, water-rinsible solvent.
Quantity: 1 x Round Stick, ⅞” Dia × 7”
• Machining advanced ceramics
• Lapping and polishing optical components
• Dicing ceramic substrates
• Dicing semiconductor wafers
• Dicing ferrites, glasses and piezoelectrics
• Dicing metal and optical single crystals
• Mounting cross-sections for SEM
• Backfilling components for support
• Dry plasma etching
UK Delivery included
All images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary