Aremco Crystalbond™ 555 Mounting Stick
Low melting point of 120 ºF (49 ºC).
Use 555 for low stress machining processes, dry plasma etching or silicon wafers, de-paneling copper plated Teflon boards, and dicing ceramic green tape. Transparent in thin cross-sections and soluble in hot water.
Quantity: One stick (rectangular bar ⅝” × 1” × 7”)
- Machining advanced ceramics
- Lapping and polishing optical components
- Dicing ceramic substrates
- Dicing semiconductor wafers
- Dicing ferrites, glasses and piezoelectrics
- Dicing metal and optical single crystals
- Mounting cross-sections for SEM
- Backfilling components for support
- Dry plasma etching.
UK delivery included
All images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary