“Drop in for a free coffee and meet with our expert team to discuss how we can support you in powering up your research”
Here at PI-KEM we enjoy visiting our Academic Customers up & down the UK to host Pop-Up Coffee Club events.
From Cardiff, Birmingham, Nottingham to Loughborough, these events are a great opportunity for us to meet with customers and find out about them and their upcoming projects. These events allow us to introduce PI-KEM and showcase a selection of our products, and we’ve been able to assist a variety of new Researchers over a coffee.
This is a unique and valuable experience for those looking to connect with PI-KEM, discover innovative solutions, and boost their research projects whilst getting caffeinated.
Our pop-up event at Cambridge University in Autumn 2024 resulted in positive feedback from the University team and enable us to support them with battery research and thin film research projects.
Here are 5 reasons why you might consider attending one of our events:
- Efficient networking: These events bring together people in one location, saving you time and effort compared to one-to-one meetings, scouring the internet or attending large trade shows. Our Coffee Clubs are more casual and flexible events, where you can meet face-to-face to build relationships with PI-KEM and University colleagues. An ideal space for asking questions, having conversations and discovering new solutions to your research challenges.
- Innovative solutions: This is a great opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and explore innovative solutions that could benefit you. Pop-up events showcase our product range, services and the support you can receive from PI-KEM
- Learn: How we can support you with your long-term goals and gain insights from industry experts. This is a valuable opportunity to find out more about current trends, and stay informed about the latest developments in your field.
- Take a break: Our Coffee Clubs events allow you to step away, enjoy a drink, make connections and re-energise before returning to your work. These events focus on innovation areas relevant to the research happening at your institution.
- Save: You could potentially streamline your sourcing process by understanding the variety of products PI-KEM offer to suit all requirements and budgets.
Why do I enjoy these events?
I find them inspiring as I get to spend time with our customers and really understand their research projects. Being inquisitive is a core value of mine and I appreciate having the space and time to be able to talk to people
Look at our events page under about us to find out when and where the next pop-up is taking place.
We run these events throughout the year and we’re always on the lookout for new locations. If you would like to host a PI-KEM Coffee Club please get in touch at email@example.com or use our online contact form.