High-purity specialty materials are critical to the development and production of modern technologies and ensure the integrity and performance of products and processes. They are the building blocks of the electronic devices we rely on every day and are used in a variety of other industries, from healthcare to energy. These materials have been refined to a high degree of purity, typically in excess of 99.99%, enabling innovation for a wide range of applications. They are typically used in processes and production where even the smallest contaminants can have a significant impact on performance or durability, such as electronics, semiconductors, chemical processing, photovoltaics, alloy manufacturing and medical devices.
PI-KEM is proud to be recognised as a valued resource by researchers and engineers who need high-quality materials for their work. Our breadth of materials, expertise and extensive supplier network make us a one-stop shop for customers requiring high-purity specialty materials. Our partnerships with LTS Chemicals and Linde Surface Technologies allow us to quickly deliver products and prototypes of new materials. Our knowledgeable Business Development team can work with customers to ensure they receive the materials best suited for their applications.
Click here for all PI-KEM Product Overviews
- Battery research materials and consumables: Lithium discs, sodium discs, battery powders, cases, and consumables
- Granules and powders: Rare earth oxide powders, perovskites, metal flakes, high performance metals, nanomaterials
- Sapphire and quartz components: Wafers, substrates, crucibles, boats, tubes, rods.
- Silicon and glass wafers: Wafers, substrates, crucibles, boats, tubes, rods.
- Sputtering targets and evaporation materials: Metals, alloys, oxides, ceramics.
- Zero diffraction plates: Sapphire and quartz substrates with zero diffraction properties.