Aremco Crystalbond® mounting adhesives are ideal for the temporary mounting of a range of materials that require dicing, polishing, and other machining processes.
These mounting adhesives exhibit good bond strength and adhere readily to ceramics, glass, metals, and quartz. When processing is complete, these adhesives are removed by re-heating and cleaning with a suitable solvent.
- Variety of melting points for different applications
- Available in round and rectangular bars
- Coloured or white, but transparent when thinly sliced for contrast and visibility
- Common applications include dicing substrates, machining advanced ceramics, dry plasma etching and mounting cross sections for SEM
- Long shelf-life
- Can be dissolved and applied as a thin film
PI-KEM is proud to be distributor for Aremco