Vacuum pumps and compressors are used to create specific environments and control gas flow rates, which are needed for material synthesis and characterisation techniques, as well as the safe operation of a range of equipment.
Vacuum pumps remove gases from a system so preventing impurities affecting material synthesis, and providing the best environment for crystal growth, thin film deposition and material analysis.
Air compressors increase the pressure of air for applications, including the drying of materials, gas injection, plasma processing and powder compaction.
PI-KEM distributes vacuum pumps and compressors on behalf of MTI. We also can offer further options from alternative suppliers if other specifications are required.
A full range of accessories including flanges, gauges, tubes, fittings, and flow meters are available.
Click here for the full MTI range
Available options include:
- Mechanical options as two-stage rotary or as a vacuum regulating systems. Maximum pump rate from 156 litre/min to 400 litre/min
- Oil-less options are vacuum (max 120 litre/min), diaphragm (max 0.7 cubic metres per hour), and dry & oil-free (max 12.1 cubic metres per hour)
- High Vacuum Turbo options as compact and floor-standing stations. Maximum pump rate from 33 litre/min to 700 litre/min
- High speed, quiet, oil-free options
- With wheels and handle for easy movement
- Maximum pressure on standard options is 120 PSI but other options can be sourced